The Industrial Serial Device Server SE5901 is a cost effective gateway for Ethernet (TCP/IP) and serial signal communications; allowing almost any serial device to be connected to a new or existing Ethernet network.
By encapsulating serial data and transporting it over Ethernet, SE5901 offers full duplex and bi-directional data seamlessly between the serial port and the Ethernet network.
Advanced embedded security
SE5901 embeds IPsec VPN Encryption, that allows you to tunnel your data securely throught the internet and prevent unauthorized control of your Serial Devices by malicious people.
Easy to Use
Flexible configuration options enable this unit to be setup over Ethernet by Telnet, Web Browser, Serial Console, or our Windows Utility. Packed in a rugged metal housing for wall or DIN-Rail mount with 9-48 VDC wide range power input, SE5901 is ideal for almost any industrial and manufacturing automation process. ATOP Virtual COM software provides a virtual environment for applications when accessing SE5901 through TCP.
Specifically Designed for Automation Fields and Harsh Environments
In industrial and manufacturing automation fields, SE5901 is used as a field device to connect the Ethernet through TCP/IP protocol directly.
It is also specially designed for conjunction with PLCs, HMIs, Barcode Scanners, Data Terminals, and much more..Its design protects it from very harsh EMC and environmental conditions, making it a cost-effective choice for advanced applications.
Rugged and flexible for advanced developments
SE5901 embeds high EMC protection, wide temperature operation, programming and installation flexibility in one device.
PoE versions can be powered through Power-over-Ethernet (PoE 802.3af), without additional cabling and power supply.
SDK versions allow you to make use of the powerful hardware and develop your own applications on top of ATOP’s reliable SDK.
- Industrial EMC protection, wide temperature operation, -40°C~85°C
- 2-port 10/100Mbps BASE-T(X) Fast Ethernet ports,
- 1-port RS-232/RS-485/RS-422 Software-selectable Serial
- TCP Server/Client, UDP, Virtual COM and Tunneling modes supported
- Embedded security with OpenVPN client/server, PPTP, and IPsec VPN
- Remotely monitor, manage, and control industrial field devices
- Optional 802.3af PoE models can be powered through the Ethernet cable
- Configuration via Web Browser/ Serial Console/ Telnet/ Windows Utility
- Remote firmware upgrade
- Rugged metal case with wall or DIN-Rail mount