The Industrial Serial Device Server SE5904D is a cost effective gateway for Ethernet (TCP/IP) and serial signal communications; allowing almost any serial device to be connected to a new or existing Ethernet network.
By encapsulating serial data and transporting it over Ethernet, SE5904D offers full-duplex and bi-directional data seamlessly between the four serial ports and the Ethernet network, through 2x 10/100 Ethernet ports or 2x 100/1000 SFP Fiber slots.
Advanced embedded security
SE5904D embeds OpenVPN and IPsec VPN, that allows you to tunnel your data securely throught the internet and prevent unauthorized control of your Serial Devices by malicious people.
The integrated Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), allows you to add a backup Ethernet link in the event the primary one fails.
Easy to Use
Flexible configuration options enable this unit to be setup over Ethernet by Telnet, Web Browser, Serial Console, or our Windows Utility.
Packed in a rugged metal housing for wall or DIN-Rail mount with redundant 12-48 VDC wide range power input and one relay output, SE5904D is ideal for almost any industrial and manufacturing automation process.
Atop Virtual COM software provides a virtual environment for applications when accessing SE5904D through TCP.
Specially Designed for Automation Fields and Harsh Environments
In industrial and manufacturing automation fields, SE5904D is used as a field device to connect the Ethernet through TCP/IP protocol directly.
It is also specially designed for conjunction with PLCs, HMIs, Barcode Scanners, Data Terminals, and much more...
Its design protects it from very harsh EMC and environmental conditions, making it a cost-effective choice for advanced applications.
Rugged and flexible for advanced developments
SE5904D embeds high EMC protection, wide temperature operation, programming and installation flexibility in one device.
PoE versions can be powered through Power-over-Ethernet (PoE 802.3af), without additional cabling and power supply. SDK versions allow you to make use of the powerful hardware and develop your own applications on top of Atop’s reliable SDK.
- Remotely monitor, manage, and control industrial field devices
- Industrial EMC protection, wide temperature operation, -40°C~85°C
- Fast-Ethernet ports or 2x 100/1000 SFP slots with RSTP Redundancy
- 4 Software-selectable RS-232/RS-485/RS-422 serial ports, up to 921kbps
- TCP Server/Client, UDP, Virtual COM and Tunneling modes supported
- Embedded security with PPTP, IPsec or OpenVPN client/server
- Isolated Redundant 12~48 VDC Power Inputs or powered (PoE models) through through the Ethernet cable (802.3af)
- Configuration via Web Browser/ Serial Console/ Telnet/ Windows Utility
- Rugged metal case with wall or DIN-Rail mount