Designed to provide a highly reliable, fault-tolerant, extremely fast network connection in a harsh environment, EHG7608 Series equips two terminal blocks to provide dual redundant power inputs with Reverse Polarity Protection and allows field engineers to build up a stand-alone fault alarm system.
EHG76XX family is UL, CE, FCC and NEMA TS-2 certified, allowing the use in Traffic Control Applications.
Within its compact DIN-Rail housing design, the EHG7608 series allows you to choose between different port combinations: 10/100/1000 BASE-T(X) RJ45 port, 1000 BASE-X SFP port and IEEE 802.3af/at complaint PoE RJ45. EHG7608 provide, in its 8-PoE-Port Version, up to 240W power budget.
Layer-3 Features support IPv4, RIP v1/v2, OSPF v1/v2 and many more.
This is the right choice if you want to set up a Reliable network environment with its intelligent features and keep equipment connected all the time, even in case of temporary network breakdowns through RSTP, ERPS Rings and MRP (client) redundancy. And that’s not all.
Designed specifically for Automation, it is Profinet CC-B, MAC-based Black List/White List, IEEE 802.1x, RADIUS, TACACS+, etc., and keep your network safe.
Automation and IoT ready: Conforming with Profinet CC-B v2.33 makes EHG7608 the perfect candidate for being the backbone of your Industrial automation.
EN50155 and EN50121-4 Certified: Having undergone environmental testing to ensure reliable performance under a variety of power supply conditions, such as voltage variations, power interruptions, and supply changeovers, this switch Series is fully EN50155-certified for today’s demanding railway applications, as well as complying with essential sections of EN50121-4 for ground equipment.
- Up to 8 x 10/100/1000 BASE-T(X) RJ45 ports or 1000 BASE-X SFP slots.
- Up to 8 x 802.3af/ 802.3at Power over Ethernet ports, with maximum 30W PoE power per port and maximum 240 W device power budget.
- Powerful Layer-3 Switching, supporting IPv4 Static, RIPv1/v2 and OSPFv2
- Layer-2 Redundancy, with ERPS, RSTP, STP, MRP (Client) and more.
- Profinet CC-B conformance
- IEEE 1588v2 Precision Time Protocol Hw-Based End-to-End Transparent clock
- EN50155 / EN50121-4 certified for Railway applications
- CE/FCC/UL and NEMA TS-2 Certified for Traffic Control Applications
- Works from -20°C~70°C, in 4000m elevation