You will be able to choose among 8 different Layer-3 Routing Core versions (based on power supply and uplink port configurations) and five different 4/8-Port modules and customize your device in a very simple way.
Designed for PoE, in wide temperature: RHG7628 supports up to 24 Gigabit ports in any 8 or 4-port multiple configuration.
Specifically designed for bringing power through Ethernet cable virtually anywhere, a maximum output Power over Ethernet of 720W over the 24 ports is allowed (PoE/PoE+ configuration - 802.3af/at).
Available in 3 power input variants, it is EN 60950-1:2006 certified and designed to handle the harshest environments.
Its fanless design and EMC Level 3 protection guarantee operations within -40 and +75°C, with 24 PoE ports running full power and makes it suitable to be used for almost every application.
Powerul and versatile: RHG7628 supports IPv4 Static Routing, RIPv1/v2, OSPFv2, IGMP, IGMP Snooping, PIM Dense Mode and Sparse Mode, DVMRP and VRRP for Routing Redundancy.
Then, it embeds all features of RHG7528 (layer-2 version), allowing (through ERPS) network self-recovery down to 20ms on full load.
Almost any redundant ring topology is supported, such as ITU-T G.8032 RPS Ring, IEEE802.1D-2004 RSTP, STP, MSTP, MRP (Client), iA-Ring, iA-Chain and many compatible rings.
Endless additional features are provided.
Automation and IoT ready: conforming with Profinet CC-B v2.33 makes RHG7628 the perfect candidate for being the backbone of your Industrial automation network.
The RHG7628 Series is fully EN50155-certified to ensure reliable performance under a variety of power supply conditions, such as voltage variations, power interruptions, and supply changeovers, and it complies with essential sections of EN50121-4 for ground equipment.
Secure: The first Industrial Managed Secure Switch! Protect your LAN from Eavesdropping and impesronation through 802.1AE MACsec.
With no additional latency and 100% Gigabit Throughput guarantee, dedicated modules can provide you the internal ultimate security solution.
- Maximum 128Gbps switching capacity, 95.24Mpps throughput
- Flexible modular configuration, 3 Module-dedicated slots
- Up to 24 PoE ports, with maximum 720W of PoE power budget
- 4 x 1 Gigabit or 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP Uplink slots
- RIPv1/v2, OSPFv2, IPv4 Static Routing, and Multicast IP routing
- ITU-T G.8032 ERPS Ring, RSTP, MRP (client) and VRRP redundancy
- Dedicated MACsec modules available for additional ultra-low-latency, high-throughput strong security
- Advanced management features
- Up to 20 possible configurations in 4 power input versions
- Rugged industrial design for -40~75° C harsh environment operation
- PROFINET v2.33 CC-B conformance
- EN50155 and EN50121-4 certified for Railway and Trackside applications