EHG730X series support maximum 5 x 10/100/1000 Base-T(X) RJ45 ports, 1 x 100/1000 Base-F(x) SFP port and 1 x 1000 Base-X SFP port*.
With its high performance and non-blocking switching capacity, the EHG7300 Series is able to fulfill the increasing demand in industrial networking.
Its PoE capability of 30W per port up to four ports simplifies the wiring in complex fields, where every cable is an added cost.
The equipped terminal block provide dual redundant power inputs with Reverse Polarity Protection and relay output which allows field engineers to build up a fault alarm system.
Its IP30 housing protection, wide operating temperature of -40 to 70°C and DIN-Rail mounting capacities are liable to do most industrial field applications.
* 1000 Based-X SFP is only supported in EHG7307.
- EHG730X series support maximum 5 x 10/100/1000 Base-T(X) RJ45 ports, 1 x 100/1000 Base-F(x) SFP port and 1 x 1000 Base-X SFP port*
- Up to 4 802.3af or 802.3at compliant PoE ports
- Support 10K Jumbo frames
- Supports 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet for power savings
- Works from -40°C~70°C
- Failed power input alarm contact
- Certified by CE/FCC UL 61010-2-201 and UL C1D2/ATEX Zone 2
- EN50155 and EN50121-4 certified for Railway and Trackside applications