They operate with +3.3V power supplies and are intended for single mode or multimode fiber, operating at a nominal wavelength of 1310nm/1550nm/850nm.
Each SFP Transceiver consists of a transmitter optical subassembly (TOSA), a receiver optical subassembly (ROSA) and an electrical subassembly.
CTC Union's industrial SFP transceivers ensure your networks operate with maximum reliability, performance, and flexibility.
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Duplex or Simplex LC receptacle connector
- Hot Pluggable
- Lower power dissipation
- All 10G SFP+ compliant to IEEE 802.3ae 10GBase-X Ethernet over fiber
- All Gigabit SFP compliant to IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-X and IEEE 802.3ab 100/1000Base-T
- All Fast Ethernet SFP Compliant to IEEE 802.3u 100Base-FX
- Industrial standard small form pluggable (SFP) package
- Compliant with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP)
- RoHS compliant