Don't let criminals hold your data hostage.
Files located on physical devices, virtual environments or the public cloud
Office 365 including SharePoint and OneDrive data
Backed up data can be replicated to the offsite location of your choice, including to secure Barracuda cloud storage, another physical location, or AWS
Recover Data Fast from Any Device
Get your systems restored and running quickly from physical appliances, virtual servers, offsite locations, or the cloud.
Protect hybrid physical, virtual, and SaaS environments.
Today's IT environments combine physical servers, virtual servers and public cloud data which all need full protection.
Important data also resides in mail servers which may have limited retention policies.
Barracuda makes it simple to recover to a snapshot in time or just recover a set of affected files.
We support physical and virtual restores, so you can recover data from anywhere.
Easy to Deploy, even Easier to Manage - Simple and Flexible Deployment Options
- Barracuda Backup lets you protect against local disasters and data loss by using the cloud to simply and cost-effectively get data off-site. It lets you securely and efficiently replicate data to the Barracuda Cloud, a remote physical backup appliance, a remote virtual backup appliance, or Amazon Web Services (AWS) for off-site protection. 256-bit AES encryption of all data in transit and at rest ensures security.
- Unlimited Barracuda Cloud Storage
- Unlimited Barracuda Cloud Storage provides storage to replicate Barracuda Backup to the cloud. Unlimited Barracuda Cloud Storage subscriptions allow replication of data on Barracuda Backup, up to the capacity of your Backup product, to our geographically distributed enterprise-grade datacenters to store your data safely. The included offsite vaulting allows extended retention by moving multiple revisions off Barracuda Backup and into Barracuda Cloud.
- Barracuda Backup includes support for 256-bit AES encryption of data at rest and in transit. This military-grade encryption provides organizations with non-disruptive encryption, protection from physical breach or theft, and the ability to meet the standards of some of the most common industry regulations.
- Near Continuous Data Protection
- The Barracuda Backup Agent can back up mission-critical servers every 15 minutes. These agents only look for new or changed files, minimizing the backup window required.
- Inline Deduplication
- Barracuda inline deduplication, an inherent capability of all Barracuda Backup products, lets organizations significantly reduce storage needs, bandwidth requirements, and backup costs. By deduplicating data as it is received, Barracuda Backup minimizes the time for completion of the full backup and replication process. Barracuda’s advanced variable block deduplication analyzes the data type and chunk size, setting a block size to obtain the greatest level of deduplication. For organizations protecting multiple sites, Barracuda’s global deduplication and cloud storage technology help distributed networks stay protected while reducing the backup storage footprint.
- Offsite Vaulting
- Organizations with conservative retention policies can use Offsite Vaulting to minimize the cost of backup storage. With Offsite Vaulting, organizations can move local copies of their monthly and yearly backups off their local appliance to the Barracuda Cloud or another Barracuda appliance.
- Data Recovery
- Barracuda offers a wide range of restore options: Organizations with physical servers are able to perform bare metal restores in case of catastrophic failure, while virtual environments benefit from fast image-based restores. For customers with Instant Replacement: in the event of a complete site disaster, Barracuda will preload the most recent data and configuration settings stored in Barracuda Cloud Storage onto the replacement unit for emergency restores.
- Barracuda LiveBoot offers organizations protecting their VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V environments with Barracuda Backup the option to leverage Barracuda Cloud Storage if their own virtual environment goes down. Customers can have their local Barracuda Backup act as storage, booting the protected virtual machine from a deduplicated state within minutes. Customers that subscribe to Instant Replacement who replicate to Barracuda Cloud Storage can use Cloud LiveBoot to boot multiple VMs directly from deduplicated storage and assign private or public addresses to the devices.
- Instant Replacement
- In the event of a complete site disaster, Barracuda will preload the most recent data and configuration settings stored in Barracuda Cloud Storage onto a replacement unit for emergency restores. The replacement will be shipped the next business day after the preload is completed. Organizations can also leverage Cloud LiveBoot for offsite disaster recovery. As an added benefit, subscribers receive a free hardware refresh to the latest model every four years.
- Data Recovery
- Centralized Management
- Barracuda’s robust central management allows organizations to manage multiple sites from a clean and simple-to-use interface. Administrators can define roles in their organization for access to each location.
- Flexible Deployments
- Barracuda Backup is available as both an all-in-one physical appliance or as software that can be deployed in virtual environments to leverage existing compute and storage infrastructures.
- Centralized Management