The UTD1 series supports beside of the standardized TC-PAM16/32 also the new extended TC-PAM4/8/64/128 line coding.
SHDSL.bis allows symmetrical data and voice transmission at speeds up to 15Mbps over a single pair of copper.
In addition, the UTD1 series SHDSL.bis modem range also supports DSL channel bonding for up to 2 copper pairs in order to achieve speeds up to 30.4Mbps.
In that case, the DSL Bypass Relay Line card will automatically switch the incoming SHDSL ports to the outgoing SHDSL ports, keeping the chain in operation.
The UTD product is a small-sized UTD NTU unit with all the functionality included.
The combination of comprehensive functions providing maximum flexibility together with the higher quality of the UTD1 series SHDSL.bis product family make it the perfect choice for all your DSL needs.
- Up to 15.2Mbps Data Transmission per Copper Pair
- SHDSL and SHDSL.bis, TC-PAM16/32
- Additional TC-PAM4/8/64/128 Available
- 100 / 1000 Mbps Fiber Optical Tributary Interface
- Integrated Layer 2 Managed Ethernet Switch
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink (2x TP / 2x SFP)
- 8x 10/100Mbps
- Rapid Spanning Tree, Ethernet Ring Protection, Link Aggregation, VLAN, QoS
- Transparent Transmission of Modbus RTU/ ASCII, DNP3 and IEC 60870.5 Protocol
- Point-to-Point,Point-to-Multipoint & Ring Operation
- Console Port, Telnet, Web, SNMP Management
- 24/48VDC and/or 110/230VAC Redundant Powered, Low Power Consumption
- Included Primary Protection
- Repeater supported and available
- 19” & 2U Height or Robust DIN-Rail Metal Enclosure
- Industrial Temperature Range Available