It can be operated along oil, gas and water pipelines, railways, highways and electrical lines.
The UTD3 units can be used in distribution networks connecting sensors and controllers, traffic lights, control signals and in video surveillance systems.
It can connect electrical, gas and water meters with the measurement equipment.
It also supports RADIUS and 802.1x authentication for terminal devices.
With an available separate software license, the UTD3 unit is transformed to an IPSec-enabled VPN gateway.
The modern Ethernet and legacy Serial interfaces work in parallel.
The application data occupies defined bandwidth, as different sources do not influence each other.
Upgrading the terminal device from legacy Serial to Packet-based will only require the proper connectivity.
This makes the usage of the UTD3 platform future-proof and reduces the network construction costs.
It combines copper and fiber paths, together with secured connection through public networks into universal infrastructure with high reliability and performance.
It takes up very little space and can be installed on a DIN-rail, in a street cabinet, in 19” rack, in underground containers or on the pole.
The selected UTD3 versions provide PoE for VoIP phones, Wireless Hotspots or Surveillance Cameras.
This allows the UTD3 series to be used for a failure-free operation in harsh environment.
The intelligent software design is reliable as well, it controls data integrity for preventing the errors in any data flow.
The build-in access control mechanism prevents the malfunctions caused by possible hacker attacks and vulnerability treats.
The build-in SNMP agent allows easy integration into existing upper-level network management systems.
- Up to 15Mbps on twisted copper
- Up to 4x SHDSL & SHDSL.bis, using EFM
- TC-PAM4/8/64/128 (opt. License)
- Integrated Layer 3 Ethernet Switch
- 2x SFP Ports 1000Base-X
- 4x GE Ports 10/100/1000Base-TX
- 2x RS-232/422/485
- 2x Inputs, 2x Outputs
- PoE Support
- SD card for easy maintenance
- 24/48/60V DC, redundant supply
- Ethernet IEEE 802.3u 100BASE TX
- 100BASE FX Ethernet IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE X
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE T
- DDM (SFP parameters reading)
- SD Card
- Support ITU T G.991.2 G.SHDSL (EFM)
- RS232 over IP
- DI/DO over IP
- IPv4 ed IPv6
- IEEE 802.1D:2004 MAC Bridges and Spanning Tree
- IEEE 802.1Q:2005 VLAN, MSTP, Multiple VLAN
- Registration (GVRP/MVRP)
- Cisco PVST+ Cisco per VLAN Spanning Tree
- RFC 4330 SNTP
- RFC 3339 Date and Time on the Internet
- RFC 2865 RADIUS
- IEEE 802.1X:2004 Port based Access Control
- IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol
- Telnet , SSH, Serial Console
- HTTP, HTTPS
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3
- RFC 4303 IPsec
- RFC 4787 NAT
- RFC 2131 DHCP
- RFC 3046 DHCP Relay Agent
- RFC 2453 RIPv2
- RFC 5798 VRRPv3
- RFC 3228 OSPF v2
- RFC 5340 OSPF v3
- RFC 3164 Syslog
- RFC 2819 RMON1
- RFC 4502 RMON2