Disruption to telecommunications and data service can result in significant losses to a business and protection of these assets from high voltage surges or rises in the ground potential as a result of lightening activity can be easily avoided.
All devices, installations and systems can now be reliably protected with economical solutions.
The Line Isolating Unit 202A provides high voltage galvanic isolation of transmission lines with DSL/Broadband services or active equipment installed upon them.
The LIU202A is one of a series of Din Rail mounted surge protectors that are designed to protect your sensitive datacom, telephone and instrumentation equipment against harmful lightening surges and electrical transients.
The isolator may be used on ADSL2+, HDSL, SDSL, SHDSL and SHDSL.bis service lines providing isolation to “hot” sites such as high voltage electricity sub-stations that are subject to a rise of earth potential, or for the protection of transmission equipment from the flashover and static discharge.
- 15 kV RMS AC at 50Hz
- Characteristics to Line (broadband):
- Nominal impedance 135 ohms
- Characteristics to Equipment:
- Nominal Impedance 135 ohms
- Insertion loss +/- -0/25dB
- DSL Services:
- ITU – T G.992.2 (ADSL.G lite)
- ITU – T G.992.3 (ADSL2 G dmt)
- ITU – T G.992.5 (ADSL2+ DMT)
- ITU – T G.991.2 (SHDSL)
- ASDSL2+ 27Mbps/4Mbps
- SHDSL 5.7Mbps
- DIN rail 46 277 & 50 022
- Two screw fixing holes in base 4.5mmØ
- -20 to +70 C
- Case: Polycarbonate UL94 V-1
- Colour RAL7032
- Screw termination
- Wire size 2.5 to 4mm²
- D 75 x W 55 x H 110
- Meets the requirements of:
- Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC: safety to BS EN 60950: 1998