The fiber optic line is based on 1.25Gbps SFP technology that allows the flexible use of Multimode or Single mode optics and enables support for different wavelengths and distances.
The use of bi-directional SFPs maximizes the utilization of fiber optic line and results in saving fiber line costs.
The multiplexer can be equipped with optional AC and DC power supplies for redundant operation.
With SNMP and Web-based management in the FMUX04A, the administrator can monitor, configure and control both the local and remote device.
- 4 channels unframed E1/T1
- 4× 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet ports
- Auto MDI/MDIX
- Auto-Negotiation or Force mode
- Supports flow control
- RS-232 port for system console
- One alarm output port, one Order Wire port
- Port based VLAN, tag based VLAN & bandwidth control
- 2 plug-in SFP slot for optical SFP module
- Forward 9K byte packets on Ethernet port
- 1+1 fiber protection, less than 50ms
- One clear channel RS232 up to 250Kbps(Async)
- Supports Digital Diagnostics Monitoring Interface (DDMI)
- AIS on signal loss on E1/T1 and fiber port
- Loopback test on E1/T1, RS-232, fiber ports
- Supports Dying Gasp
- Telnet and web based remote configuration
- SNMP management
- Supports local or remote In-band management
- Supports On-Line F/W upgrade (local or remote) by the SNMP manager
FMUX04A-AC: Standalone FOM with built-in AC Power
FMUX04A-DC: Standalone FOM with built-in DC Power
FMUX04A-AD: Standalone FOM with built-in AD(AC+DC) Power