The FRM220 series is a multi-service platform chassis, which provides a reliable solution of high density media converter modules for applications such as telecom operator, enterprise, long haul transmission and factory automation.
All of critical components of FRM220-CH20 and FRM220-CH08 chassis such as power modules, fans, management module and interface cards are hot swappable, allowing online field replacement. FRM220 series is offered in three chassis densities, a 2U 20-slot (FRM220-CH20), a 1U 8-slot (FRM220-CH08), and a 1U 4-slot (FRM220-CH04A). FRM220-CH04A utilizes fixed type AC, DC power built-in. The available power options are built-in AC, DC power or built-in AC+DC, AC+AC, DC+DC redundant power.
All FRM220/FRM220A series cards are hot-swappable and can be installed in a 20 slots (2U), or 8 slots (1U) rack-mountable chassis with any combination of redundant hot swappable AC, 24VDC or 48VDC power supplies, providing a scalable solution that is space-efficient and cost-effective.
The cards can also be mounted in 4 slots, 2 slots, or 1 slot standalone housings with fixed AC/DC powered chassis.
The cards of FRM220/FRM220A series provide telecommunication solutions for most applications.
CTC union offers a universal and costefficient transmission series for a variety of fiber optic technologies (Multimode, Single mode, WDM, CWDM) starting from converters and switches, to modems and extending to intelligent voice/data multiplexer systems.
The products are designed as cards in combination with various chassis types.
The concept is to ensure an extremely variable mixture of products at low storage costs for spares.
▪ Interface cards are hot swappable
▪ Supports AC/DC power modules hot swappable and power redundancy (CH20 & CH08)
▪ Supports fixed type AC/DC power built-in and power redundancy (CH04A)
▪ Two alarm relay contacts for critical events warnings (CH20/CH08)
▪ Chassis backplane consists of passive components (CH20/CH08)
▪ Fanless (CH02, CH02M-2, CH01, CH01M )
▪ Cooling Fan (CH20, CH08, CH04A, CH02M, CH02/SMT, CH02/NMC )
▪ Supports DB9 console port for local management (CH02M, CH02M-2, CH01M )
▪ Telnet, Web, Console, SNMP management via NMC Card (CH20, CH08, CH04A, CH02/SMT, CH02/NMC )
iAccess Platform Solutions
Optical Transport Solution
Data Communication Solution