The FRM220A series is an Ethernet based aggregation platform, which incorporates a 24+4 port L2 Gigabit Ethernet switch (FRM220AGSW/SNMP-(n) or a new 20+4 port L2 Gigabit Ethernet switch with 4x10Gigabit uplink (FRM220A-GSW/SNMP-10G).
The FRM220A has a built-in Gigabit Ethernet backplane to interconnect the Ethernet access with the FRM220-GSW/SNMP card.
The L2 switch card supports many advanced Layer 2 switch technologies including port and tag based VLAN, QoS, LACP, RSTP to name just a few.
The FRM220A chassis solution significantly lowers the OPEX for operator and service provider when deploying fiber access networks.
- FRM220A-CH20: Chassis, 2U 20-Slot rack mount chassis with 20 line console blank plate
- FRM220A-GSW/SNMP-10G: Card, 10G Ethernet Aggregate switch card supports web, telnet, SNMP management interface
- FRM220A-GSW/SNMP(n): Card, 1G Ethernet Aggregate switch card supports web, telnet, SNMP management interface
- FRM220A-AC: Power, Chassis power module 100 ~ 240 VAC, IEC connector
- FRM220A-DC24: Power, Chassis power module 18 ~ 36 VDC, 3 pin terminal block
- FRM220A-DC48: Power, Chassis power module 36 ~ 72 VDC, 3 pin terminal block
Enabling IP Transportation Protection Mechanism & LACP Enabled Traffic Aggregation
Enabling VLAN & QoS Prioritized Multiple Play Services
Secured Access Control Enhancement