GSW-3208M2 is positioned as a layer 2 managed switch solution for high speed connectivity with popular traffic priority and management capabilities for small and medium businesses.
It features 8-port 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 and 2-100/1000Base-X SFP based fiber optics.
The GSW-3208M2 is designed with a high-performance switching architecture and offers wire-speed transportation capability for bandwidth-intensive applications of enterprises.
More and more corporations are adapting new IT technologies over the network such as voice over IP, video conference to improve productivity and save operation expenditure.
The GSW-3208M2 also supports features such as VLAN, QoS, IGMP for multicast applications and network management to fulfill SMB requirements.
The GSW- 3208M2 delivers a cost effective Gigabit Ethernet solution to meet the converged applications for enterprise customer's networks.
- 8-port 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 + 2 uplink 100/1000Base-X SFP slot
- Supports 9K Bytes jumbo frame
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q tagged VLAN & Q-in-Q VLAN stacking
- Supports IEEE 802.1p priority queue
- Supports IGMP snooping v1/v2/v3
- Supports dying gasp
- Supports power redundancy (optional)
- Supports Cisco® like CLI
- GSW-3208M2-AC: 8x 10/100/1000Base-T + 2x GbE SFP slot L2 Managed Switch with AC power supply
- GSW-3208M2-DC48: 8x 10/100/1000Base-T + 2x GbE SFP slot L2 Managed Switch with DC 48V power supply
Figure 1 : Application of Management
Figure 2 : Application of Fiber Ethernet Network