GSW-3216M1 is a cost-effect, high performance, managed L2 Ethernet with 16x 10/100/1000Base-T ports and 2x Gigabit Ethernet 1000Base-X ports.
This switch supports remote management by SNMP, HTTP and Telnet interfaces along with local management by console interface.
GSW-3216M1 supports many L2 switch management functions, including 802.1Q VLAN, 802.1x Port Security, Rate Control, Port Configuration, Port Mirroring, Port Statistics, QoS functions, Spanning tree and more.
- 16x RJ45 ports, with 10/100/1000Mbps, Full/Half duplex autonegotiation and Auto-MDIX functions
- 2x Dual Speed SFP sockets, port 17 and port 18
- CISCO-like command line interface, IPv6 management
- 8 priority queues are supported on each port for QoS application
- Port-based VLAN, 802.1Q VLAN, Voice VLAN and Q-in-Q (double tagging) function
- Protected Port and Loop Detection function
- IEEE 802.1x security function, and VLAN assignment, Guest VLAN functions
- Static Mac address access limit and Dynamic Mac address number on port
- IEEE802.1d & 802.1w & 802.1s (spanning tree)
- IP Multicast with IGMP snooping / query / fast leave / filtering / group limited /MVR
- DHCP Client / DHCP Option 82 Relay / DHCP Snooping function
- ACL function for L2 ~ L4 packet control, Ingress/Egress rate control on port
- Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast storm control
- ARP inspection / IP source guard, RMON 1,2,3,9
- SFP Transceiver DDMI function / Dual Speed SFP Por ts (100/1000Mbps)
- Remote port configuration setting and statistics monitoring
- Text based CLI onfiguration download and upload
- IEEE 802.3az power management / FANless / Green Ethernet
- GSW-3216M1-AC: 16x 10/100/1000Base-T + 2x GbE(SFP) L2 Switch with AC power supply
- GSW-3216M1-DC48: 16x 10/100/1000Base-T + 2x GbE(SFP) L2 Switch with DC 48V power supply
Figure 1 : Application of Management