It’s designed for enterprise network deployment for office applications such as PoE powered IP telephony, WiFi access and IP surveillance.
The GSW3208MP-1 support a wide variety of L2+ feature sets and included the advanced PoE management functions.
Additionally, the GSW3208MP-1 can be managed by CTC in-house developed Smartview Element Management System, which offers a user-friendly and centralized device management platform that make the administrators be able to monitor and configure the deployed switches remotely.
- 8 x RJ45/PoE+ ports with 180W power budget totally
- Cable diagnostics to test UTP cable or determine broken point distance
- Text based CLI configuration download and upload
- Advanced PoE management
- PoE PD failure auto check and reset if PD failed
- PoE port on/off scheduling
- PoE configuration for power planning
GSW3208MP-1: 8x GbE/RJ45, PoE+ +2x FE/GbE, SFP L2+ Managed PoE Switch