The 8 Port Relay is specially designed multiport relay for advanced process control.
The 8 Port Relay is easily controlled by any of AKCP’s extensive selection of sensors.
The relay can provide automatic responses to sensor status changes. Setting up the sensor controlled relay is easy with its built in autosense feature and user friendly web interface.
The 8 Port Sensor Relay can be controlled via the integrated web interface on the securityProbe.
In addition, the relay can also be controlled via external computers using the included snmp command line utilities either interactively or programmatically.
The automatic response to sensor changes gives users more flexibility in responding to the environmental alerts.
Automatic response eliminates the need for the user intervention during the alarm condition, preventing substantial damages by for instance switching on/off crucial equipment.
- On/Off Control for cooling equipment
- Activating Alarms
- Process Control
- Energy Management Systems
- Relay designed to control switching application over IP through AKCP securityProbe
- PCB, Connector and Contacts rated up to maximum 5A 30 VDC, 1A 220 VAC
- Operates from a single +5 V DC Power Supply from the securityProbe, or additional 7.5VDC adapter
- Provide 3 positions Terminal Block which includes Normally Open, Normally Close and Common
- LEDs indicating the status of the Relay and Power Supply
- Up to 64 (8 relays per RJ45) Relays per securityProbe
- Full auto-sense including disconnect alarm