With easy configuration and integration with the sensorProbe product series.
The Sensor Controlled Relay defines a new era in energy management.
The relay can provide automatic responses to sensor alerts.
This is useful, for example, to switch on the fan when the room temperature rises beyond the threshold level or to turn on a light when the motion detector is triggered.
Setting up the Sensor Controlled Relay is easy with its built in autosense feature and user friendly web interface.
In addition the Sensor Controlled Relay can be controlled via the integrated we interface on the sensorProbe.
It monitors the power and load & will accept a control signal which is sent from the sensorProbe or securityProbe base unit.
When the sensor goes to the chosen state, for example, High Critical, the Relay can be made to Cycle, which will turn on and then turn off the external device for the selected period of time.
In this case, when the sensor goes High Critical, the automatic response system will Cycle the relay for 20 seconds.
Users can easily change the fields in the Relay Settings Menu according to their needs using the dropdown list boxes.
Automatic response eliminates the need for the user intervention during the alarm condition.
Remote monitoring of the status is available using SNMP traps, web interface, e-mail and SMS.
- Relay designed to control DC voltage up to 250 VDC
- Operates from a single +5 V DC Power Supply from the sensorProbe
- Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs) and snubber circuit protect the open contacts of the relays from high voltage spikes
- 4 LEDs indicate the status of the Relay, Power Supply and DC Voltage
- Up to 2 Sensor Controlled Relays per sensorProbe2. Up to 8 Sensor Controlled Relays per sensorProbe8, securityProbe 5E or E-sensor8 expansion module
- Full auto-sense including disconnect alarm