Remotely switch devices on and off with optional relay.
Relays are Bi-Stable Latched relay, which retains it’s state regardless of whether it is receiving power or not.
- Checking how close you are to tripping your circuit breaker
- Ensure sufficient power overhead before adding new equipment to a circuit
- Billing individual clients in co-located services
- Monitoring up to 16 In-Line Power Meters from a single sensorProbe+
- Removing the controller from your power strip allows you to use a low cost basic power strip. This gives several advantages, in addition to the cost savings.
- A single IP address to monitor multiple cabinets.
- Hot swappable controller, no downtime to cabinets if servicing is needed
- More space for outlets on your power strip as the controller is moved out of the 0U space
- As future needs increase, just change the power strip no need for new controller and power meter
- Monitor and switch an individual Appliance
- Monitor complete Power Strip, turn a power strip into a smart PDU
- Graph power, voltage, current parameters.
- Receive alerts if electrical parameters exceed your pre-defined thresholds
- Shutdown power automatically if over voltage, over current, or smoke detected
- Optional Thermal Map for use in a Rack+ system
- Optional Smoke Detector for Patent Pending Fire Suppression
- Optional LCD Display
- Bare end wires as standard or optional plug
- 100-250 AVAC Input
Monitor multiple SPX+ base units from a single user interface by connecting them with AKCPro Server centralized management software.
Build up your data center from a Rack+, to a smartRow to a smartCenter.