Can have 8 dry contacts on one Intelligent Sensor port.
The main housing can be mounted on a wall and a standard CAT5 cable can be run to the intelligent sensor port on the securityProbe 5E.
- SNMP interface for alarm/normal status
- SNMP traps sent when critical
- SNMP polling via get command
- When an alarm condition is activated the description and location of the fault can be sent via email, SMS, MMS, Skype, phone calls and other advanced notifications from the securityProbe 5E’s web interface
- Each of the 8 dry contacts on the IO-digital8 sensor can also be configured as outputs either 0 VDC or 5 VDC and can sink up to 20 mA of current when connected to a load