The Isolated Digital Voltmeter allows the user to integrate a custom sensor to the sensorProbe or securityProbe while still retaining all of the features of the standard sensors.The Digital Voltmeter has the full range of functionality including SNMP integration, email and trap generation upon settable limits and thresholds.
The user can input a DC voltage range from -60 to 0 volts or 0 to 60 volts. The Digital Voltmeter sensors can provide real time data from the world around them.
Readings are available in both an absolute value and a percentage of full scale.
Full scale is user programmable with both the base and top voltage from -60 to 0 or 0 to 60 volts.
The unit of a measured entity can be customized to any text, e.g. Lbs for measuring the pressure.
All numbers are now in a decimal point format; hence, it is possible to enter 12.8 Volts or 75.7 Lbs in threshold settings, for example.
Isolation feature allows for the measurement at any point in a system with the possibility of sorting out problems such as the measurement of battery voltages in a string of batteries.
- Easy setup and installation
- Web browser interface available
- Create custom data collection systems
- Powered by the securityProbe, no additional power required
- The unit of a measured entity can be customized to any text, e.g. Lbs for measuring the pressure
- Send advanced alerts from the securityProbe or AKCPro Server based upon set thresholds
- Send SNMP traps and or email alerts from the sensorProbe units based upon set thresholds:SNMP interface for alarm/normal status
- SNMP traps sent when status changes
- SNMP polling via get available
- When an alarm condition is activated, the description and location of the fault can be sent via email