The sensorProbe4 is a completely embedded host with a proprietary Linux like OS which includes TCP/IP stack, a built in web-server and full e-mail and SNMP functionality.
Based on years of Industry Experience it’s ready to run right out of the box, simply assign the IP address and connect to the embedded web server.
The sensorProbe4 can record all events in its database with a timestamp of when the sensor alarm was raised and the action has taken place.
A standalone product with no external software dependencies, the sensorProbe4 gives you the very best for your monitoring needs.
It has 4 auto-sense intelligent sensor ports which work with a wide range of AKCP intelligent sensors.
It can use any combination of sensors to monitor temperature, humidity, water leakage, airflow, security and even control relays.
AKCP sensors can also be used to detect AC voltage and measure DC voltage.
Our sensors include an integrated data collection and graphing package to spot trends in the airflow, temperature and humidity.
SensorProbe4 safeguards your infrastructure, resources and investment from external disaster before it happens.
Including drill down mapping, drawing program for creating floorplans, graphing, custom dashboards, tablet user interface, synchronization of sensor events with video feeds.
The sensorProbe4 is designed to run for years non-stop.
Our simple port system system allows you to setup the sensorProbe4 within minutes.
- Fully embedded TCP/IP and web-server
- Built-in notification features – Email and SNMP traps
- 4 auto-sense ports for connecting any AKCP sensors
- A new improved web-based interface for easy configuration and monitoring
- Continuous time feature on every sensor port to eliminate false warning alerts
- Login for User and Administrator for better security
- Battery backed time of day clock for an accurate system date and time
- A standalone product without any external hardware and software dependencies
- Micro code firmware update over the Internet
- Customized color configuration for displaying alerts
- Network Management System Integration
- 44 (W) x 44 (H) low profile design
- 1U Rack Mount Standard
- Rack mount brackets included
- Compatible with AKCP’s DIN and rack mount trays
- External 5.5V 3A Power Adapter
- Input Voltage and Current ratings : 100V~240V – 0.22A
- PoE (PoE is IEEE 802.3af compliant)
- DCW (40-60V DC power input)
- Power Consumption typical : 1.12Watt, 0.13A
- Status Indication
- LED indication for power
- LED for network connectivity
- LED for sensor online and threshold status
- Manufactured using highly integrated, low power surface mount technology to ensure long term reliability
- Operating Environment
- Temperature : Min. -35° C – Max.80° C
- Humidity: Min. 20% – Max. 80% (Non-Condensing)
- 1,400,000 Hours based on field experience with sensorProbe units.
- 4x Sensor Ports for connecting AKCP sensors*
- 1x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port
- Configurable output signals (0VDC/5VDC) on any of the 4 RJ-45 sensor ports
Deploying a DCIM in your data center is easy!
The AKCP SensorProbe4 is a “DCIM in a box” solution with embedded AKCPro Server. Monitor all your network enabled devices such as intelligent PDU’s, UPS’s, rectifiers and CRAC units. Supports SNMP, Ping and Modbus TCP/IP virtual sensors. Add sensors connected to AKCP base units for a complete end to end data center monitoring solution.
The SensorProbe4 has a dedicated tablet view user interface, allowing you to monitor your data center stats with drill down mapping from custom desktops over Wi-Fi while roaming your data center. This allows technicians on the ground to be updated realtime and respond to critical alerts immediately.
Floorplan to Cabinet Mapping
AKCPro Server has a simple drawing program to allow you to quickly create floorplan views of your data center, drag and drop sensors into their relevant locations and drill down from a building-wide to the individual cabinet. The mapping user interface can be accessed from a desktop PC or on the roaming tablet view. For containment systems, AKCPro Server has containment map views that utilize data from several sensors including our cabinet analysis sensors for thermal mapping and differential pressure monitoring.