There is a strong demand for reliable and rugged networking solutions, that can be used for the industrial workplace in harsh environmental conditions, such as high levels of moisture, dust, heat, electrical interference, and vibration.
SE8502 is a device that has IP68-rated housing and M12 metal connectors. It also provides a wide operating temperature range from -40°C ~
SE8502 supports multiple link mode with TCP server/client, UDP and VirtualCOM, that can be configured by Windows-basedutility.
In addition, M12 connectors secure a firmly connecting, and prevent loose from vibrating condition, such as in moving vehicles.
- 15KV ESD protection for serial signals
- 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet full duplex auto negotiation
- Support multiple link mode with TCP server/client, UDP and Virtual COM mode
- Monitor, manage and control industrial field devices remotely
- Configuration: Built-in Web Server /Serial Console/ Telnet
- Windows-based utility for IP configuration
- Firmware upgrade remotely via Ethernet
- Rigid aluminum case design compliant with IP68 standard
- Wide operating temperature range : -40°C ~ 75°C