The switch supports 4-ports 10GbE SFP+ and 24 / 48 GbE (10/100/1000BaseTX) RJ-45 ports, plus 4 dual speed (100/1000Base-X) SFP fiber optical slots.
ICS series models are all fan-less designs with redundant, isolated power supplies (2 AC, 2 DC, AC + DC) and can be mounted in 19-inch EIA standard rack.
ICS Series are certified with many industrial-grade standards and are ideal for deployments in harsh environments to deliver mission-critical network services.
This product is ideal for Smart City, surveillance, Intelligent traffic control systems and production automation applications.
- Redundant isolated 24/48VDC, or/and isolated 110/220VAC power inputs
- Supports negative voltage power input
- 2.25K VDC Hi-pot isolation protection for Ethernet ports and power
- STP, RSTP, MSTP, ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS) for network redundancy
- Provides 14 instances each can support μ-Ring, μ-Chain or Sub-Ring for flexible networking applications
- μ-Ring redundancy, recovery time <20ms in 250 devices
- Supports IEEE 1588 PTP V2 for precise time synchronization to operate in Ordinary-Boundary, Peer to Peer Transparent Clock, End to End Transparent Clock, Master, Slave mode by each port
- Provides SmartConfig for quick and easy mass Configuration
- Supports SmartView for Centralized Management