FMUX04E provides E1 transmission transparently and pure 100Mbps Fast Ethernet simultaneously.
The fiber optic line is based on SFP technology that allows the flexible use of Multimode or Single mode lines and enables support for different wavelengths and distances.
The use of bi-directional SFPs maximizes the utilization of fiber optic line and results in saving line costs.
The multiplexer can be equipped with optional AC and DC power supplies for redundant operation.
With SNMP and Web-based management in the FMUX04E, the administrator can monitor, configure and control the activity remotely.
- 4 channels unframed E1/T1
- 3-CH 10/100Base-TX Ethernet
- Auto MDI/MDIX
- Auto-Negotiation or Force mode
- Supports flow control
- Supports 1552 packets (max)
- One clear channel RS232 up to 250Kbps(Async)
- 1+1 fiber protection, less than 50ms
- Supports Digital Diagnostics Monitoring Interface (DDMI)
- AIS on signal loss on E1/T1 and fiber port
- Port based VLAN function
- Loopback test on E1/T1, RS-232, fiber ports
- Supports Dying Gasp
- Supports local or remote In-band management
- Optional SNMP management
- Supports Order wire Ear / Microphone port.
- Supports On-Line F/W upgrade (local or remote) by the SNMP manager