The FMUX1600/FMUX800 chassis in available in three different power configurations; single AC, single DC, or AC+DC.
The AC supplies operate from 90 ~ 240VAC while DC supplies operate from 18~60VDC.
On the rear of the chassis, the BNC model provides 32/16 unbalanced 75 Ohm coaxial connections with BNC connectors while the RJ-45 model provides 16/8 balanced 120 Ohm connections over twisted pair wiring with RJ45 connectors.
With two SFP sockets on fiber ports, the FMUX1600/FMUX800 gives you the fiber cabling connector SFP-LC, both multi-mode and single-mode are available as well as BiDi which allows bi-directional transmissions using only a single fiber cable.
1+1 Automatic optical line protection is also supported for the aggregate fiber ports.
The standard FMUX1600/FMUX800 configuration may be viewed or set via serial VT-100 terminal connection or SNMP card with web, telnet, and SNMP management.
- Provides 16/8 E1/T1 G.703 transparent transmission over fiber
- Provides 4x 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet Ports and 1x RS232 ch.
- Provides one RS232 channel
- Loopback test on E1/T1 fiber port
- Provides one hotline channel (order-wire)
- Supports full/half duplex, 10M/100M/1000M, auto-Negotiation
- Forward 10K byte jumbo packets on Ethernet port
- Supports 1+1 fiber line protection. Less than 50ms
- Complete alarm function and can monitor remote device status
- Power combination AC220V and DC-48V for redundant options
- Supports RS232 local management; Supports on-line f/w upgrade
- Supports Web, Telnet, SNMP management (optional)