Wi-Fi: If the WTG is placed in an area you don’t have accessible Ethernet cable for network connection, use the WiFi option to connect with your IP network. Wi-Fi can also function as a hotspot for direct access without a wired or wireless network.
Cellular: For sites that have no internet connection avaialble, the cellular data modem will transmit all your sensor data over the cellular network. In standalone installations, the cellular modem can also be used for sending SMS alerts. With the internal batteries the WTG will remained powered long enough to alert of power outages via SMS.
GPS: Geolocate your WTG and monitoring locations on AKCPro Server world map. Geofence the device and know when it has moved out of a defined area.
Modbus: RS485: RS485: Connect your WTG to 3rd party Modbus devices for monitoring generators and other industrial equipment.
Basic Expansion Bus: The BEB port allows you to add SPX+ style BEB units for additional dry contact inputs, or wired sensors.
Including drill down mapping, drawing program for creating floorplans, graphing, custom dashboards, tablet user interface, synchronization of sensor events with video feeds.
- Status Indication
- LED indication for power
- LED for Radio connectivity
- LED for Status
- Manufactured using highly integrated, low power surface mount technology to ensure long term reliability
- Operating Environment
- Temperature : Min. -15° C – Max.50° C
- Humidity: Min. 20% – Max. 80% (Non-Condensing)
- 1,400,000 Hours based on field experience with sensorProbe units
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN
- Optional Integrated 4G cellular modem with external antenna
- Optional GPS with external antenna (requires 4G modem)
- 1x USB for LoRa devices adding/software upgrade
- 1x 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Optional Basic Expansion Bus (BEB) Port
- Optional Modbus RS485
- LoRa (R) Radio Regional plans
- EU868 : 863~868Mhz Max TX Power +14dBm Duty Cycle 1%
- US915: 903~915Mhz Max TX Power +17dBm
- AS923 : 920~925Mhz Max TX Power +14dBm Duty Cycle 1%
- KR920 (Korea) : 922~923Mhz Max TX Power +14dBm Duty Cycle 1%
- IL917 (Israel) : 915~917Mhz Max TX Power +14dBm Duty Cycle 1%
- FCC Part 15C, CE EN300220-2
- Software features
- Up to 30 Wireless device connected
- Up to 32 Wireless sensors can be graphed
- Total of up to 150 sensors can be online (Wireless and Virtual)
- External 5.5V 3A Power Adapter
- Power Adapter Input Voltage and Current ratings : 100V~240V – 0.22A
- Optional internal UPS with 4x AA Batteries (non-rechargeable)
- 111 (W) x 62 (H) x 87 (D)
- Desktop, wall mount, DIN rail, Magnetic
- Optional feature on custom units
WTG – Data Center Infrastructure Management
Deploying a DCIM in your data center is easy!
The AKCP WTG is a “DCIM in a box” solution with embedded AKCPro Server. Monitor all your network enabled devices such as intelligent PDU’s, UPS’s, rectifiers and CRAC units. Supports SNMP, Ping and Modbus TCP/IP virtual sensors. Add sensors connected to AKCP base units for a complete end to end data center monitoring solution.
The WTG has a dedicated tablet view user interface, allowing you to monitor your data center stats with drill down mapping from custom desktops over Wi-Fi while roaming your data center. This allows technicians on the ground to be updated realtime and respond to critical alerts immediately.
Floorplan to Cabinet Mapping
AKCPro Server has a simple drawing program to allow you to quickly create floorplan views of your data center, drag and drop sensors into their relevant locations and drill down from a building-wide to the individual cabinet. The mapping user interface can be accessed from a desktop PC or on the roaming tablet view. For containment systems, AKCPro Server has containment map views that utilize data from several sensors including our cabinet analysis sensors for thermal mapping and differential pressure monitoring.