The Air Velocity Transmitter sensor is placed in the path of the air stream, where the user can monitor the status and the amount of the flowing air.
In addition to the web interface readings the sensor has its own SNMP OID for alarm/normal status and to get the current analog value.
- On/off and % thresholds alarm signal of airflow
- Airflow data graphically displayed of over time
- Accurate, cost effective flow sensing
- Includes Duct mounting bracket
- Base unit auto detects the presence of the airflow sensor
- Up to 2 airflow sensors per sensorProbe2, 8 per sensorProbe8 and securityProbe
- Air Velocity Transmitter can be extended to your desired cable length using one of our CAT5 extension cables, CABXX, or you can provide your own cable of any length up to 60 feet