Accurate and Rugged, sensorProbe2 is a lower cost computer room temperature monitor.
It is SNMP enabled and Web-Based Environmental Monitoring Device.
Based on years of Industry Experience it’s ready to run right out of the box, simply assign the IP address and connect to the embedded web server.
SensorProbe2 has been field-proven with versatile measurement options.
It can be configured to prevent specific kinds of exposure to humidity, water leakage, gas, airflow and low / high temperature, etc.
It does support other sensors which can monitor voltage drop, security, analog and dry contacts.
It is customizable to any other sensors like Motion, Gas and Sound Sensors.
A wide range of our intelligent sensors are supported.
Plug any sensor into the sensorProbe2 and our autosense feature will recognize the type and automatically configure it.
The sensorProbe2 monitors your equipment’s environmental variations, and notifies you through “Email or SNMP Alerts in your Network Management system” in advance and prevents any disaster.
The user-friendly web interface allows you to monitor and control the sensorProbe2 from anywhere remotely.
SensorProbe2 has been tightly integrated with Network Management Systems like HP Openview, CA TNG Unicenter, IBM Tivoli and WhatsUp Gold.
Including drill down mapping, drawing program for creating floorplans, graphing, custom dashboards, tablet user interface, synchronization of sensor events with video feeds.
The sensorProbe2 is designed to run for years non-stop.
Our simple port system system allows you to setup the sensorProbe2 within minutes.
- Includes Temperature Sensor (SP2T01), SNMP MIB and Integrated Software
- Supports all Major Communications Protocols
- Embedded Web Server
- Supports up to 2 Intelligent Sensors
- Supports up to 10 Dry Contact Inputs *Use two 5DCS sensors and the DCUPGSP2 Code.
- Full SNMP v1 compliance
- Includes SNMP MIB
- Includes SNMP Utilities for setting and getting parameters
- Supports SNMP polling to allow sensor values to be collected and graphed
- Send Trap Notifications
- Send Email Notifications
- Include Sensor Description and current Sensor Values in Notifications
- User configurable Sensor Thresholds
- Use the built in “Continuous Time” feature to eliminating false alerts and notifications
- Optional PoE (Power over Ethernet) that is IEEE 802.3af compliant
- 100MB Full Duplex Ethernet port
- Size 4.5″ x 2.5″ x 1.25″
- Weight 0.3 Kg
- 0u rack-mount, or wall hanging
- External 5.5V 3A Power Adapter
- Input Voltage and Current ratings : 100V~240V – 0.22A
- PoE (PoE is IEEE 802.3af compliant)
- Power Consumption typical 1.125 Watt, 0.15A
- Status Indication
- LED indication for power
- LED for network connectivity
- LED for sensor online and threshold status
- LED for output online and power output status
- Manufactured using highly integrated, low power surface mount technology to ensure long term reliability.
- Operating Environment
- Temperature Min. -35° C – Max.80° C
- Humidity Min. 20% – Max. 80% (Non-Condensing)
- 1,400,000 Hours based on field experience with sensorProbe units.
- 2x Sensor Ports for connecting AKCP sensors
- (Up to 10 dry contacts)
- 1x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port
- Configurable output signals (0VDC/5VDC) on any of the 2 RJ-45 sensor ports
- DCUPGSP2 10 dry contact input sensor (2x 5 Dry Contacts)
Deploying a DCIM in your data center is easy!
The AKCP SensorProbe2 is a “DCIM in a box” solution with embedded AKCPro Server. Monitor all your network enabled devices such as intelligent PDU’s, UPS’s, rectifiers and CRAC units. Supports SNMP, Ping and Modbus TCP/IP virtual sensors. Add sensors connected to AKCP base units for a complete end to end data center monitoring solution.
The SensorProbe2 has a dedicated tablet view user interface, allowing you to monitor your data center stats with drill down mapping from custom desktops over Wi-Fi while roaming your data center. This allows technicians on the ground to be updated realtime and respond to critical alerts immediately.
Floorplan to Cabinet Mapping
AKCPro Server has a simple drawing program to allow you to quickly create floorplan views of your data center, drag and drop sensors into their relevant locations and drill down from a building-wide to the individual cabinet. The mapping user interface can be accessed from a desktop PC or on the roaming tablet view. For containment systems, AKCPro Server has containment map views that utilize data from several sensors including our cabinet analysis sensors for thermal mapping and differential pressure monitoring.